Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Delicious Book


Name: Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder

Author: Joanne Fluke

Reviewed by: Phineas

Brief Storyline: Hannah Swensen owns a bakery called The Cookie Jar. Hannah and her assistant Lisa Herman are waiting on a delivery. When the delivery man fails to show, Hannah goes outside to see if he is having trouble. When she finds him dead, it is up to Hannah to solve the murder.

Why did I pick up the book?: Because my aunt heard the audiobook and suggested I should read it.

Why did I finish it?: It was very interesting, it is a clean mystery, and it kept me guessing who did it until the very end.

Who would I suggest it to?: I would suggest it to anyone who really likes mysteries.

Warning: The "D" word is used a couple of times, and there is mild violence, but those are the only parental warnings I am aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment