Monday, June 13, 2011

A Wedding Blunder in the Black Hills


TITLE: A Wedding Blunder in the Black Hills

AUTHOR: Kim O'Brien

REVIEWED BY: Lizzie

BRIEF SUMMARY: David is a widowed dentist with a son who is being aggressively pursued by a patient. Millie is the single owner of the local cafe who is being set up on blind dates by her mother at every opportunity. When Millie becomes a reluctant patient of David's due to a lost
filling they come up with a plan to stop her mother's interference and his overly aggressive patient. They will pretend to be dating. This seems the perfect solution until they begin to really care for each other. What happens now?

WHY I PICKED IT UP: I really enjoyed the plot as it was outlined and though I
would enjoy it.

WHY I FINISHED IT: I got caught up with the characters and could really relate to
Millie and had to see if it worked out.

WHO I’D GIVE IT TO: Anyone who loves happily ever after stories.

OTHER NOTES AND CONTENT WARNINGS: I can't think of any content warnings. This book is due for release in September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment