Monday, June 6, 2011

Will she fumble through love or will this be "Her Best Catch"?


TITLE: Her Best Catch

AUTHOR: Lindi Peterson

REVIEWED BY: Lizzie

BRIEF SUMMARY: Allison Doll leads a dull life. She is a single woman who has moved back in with her mom after her father's death to help out her mom. She has friends, church and work to fill her life. However, her life changes drastically when her two oldest friends begin dating and she decides to go on a mission trip. Can things get any more confusing? Yes! Ex-baseball pitcher Ashton Boyd joins her Sunday School class and decides to join the mission trip. Allison's life is getting more exciting.

WHY I PICKED IT UP: The cover looked interesting and the description seemed fun.

WHY I FINISHED IT: Once I started it I could not stop. This is a new author to me and her writing style just kind of grabs you and holds on. I could really relate to the characters and began to care about what happened to them.

WHO I’D GIVE IT TO: Anyone who loves romance novels, even if they have never read a "Christian" romance.

OTHER NOTES AND CONTENT WARNINGS: There is nothing bad in this book. There are a few scenes dealing with death, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment