Monday, June 13, 2011

Give a "Hoot"

Title: Hoot

Author: Carl Hiaasen

Reviewed by: Phineas

Storyline: Roy Eberhardt is new to Florida. He and his family move a lot because of his dad's job. Roy finally gets used to moving. On his first day of school he sees a kid running super fast. Of course he is curious and follows him. After making friends with him he knows why he was running. He is trying to keep owls safe where a new business is threatening their home.

Why did I pick up the book?: I saw some reviews on the movie but hadn't seen it yet. I really wanted to read it.

Why did I finish it?: The book was very fascinating. There is a lot of sneaking around and trying to help the owls.

Who would I recommend this book to?: I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in these types of stories.

Warning: There is a couple of swear words, there is vandalism which is very wrong. Some people might not want their kids to read this book because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment