Monday, June 13, 2011

Will they discover "The Art of Romance"?


TITLE: The Art of Romance

AUTHOR: Kaye Dacus

REVIEWED BY: Lizzie

BRIEF SUMMARY: In the second book in "The Matchmaker" series Ms. Dacus once again tells the perfect romance story. Dylan Bradley is an artist who is trying to forget his past as a cover artist for "racy" romance novels. His work has led him to do things he is not proud of including moving in with and dating his boss at the college he works for. Caylor Evans is a writer of Christian romance novels, but has a secret of her own. When their grandmothers try to play matchmaker with them will their pasts keep them apart or will the discover "The Art of Romance?"

WHY I PICKED IT UP: I had read the first book in this series (Love Remains) and
could not wait for this one. The synopsis on the back just made it sound so interesting.

WHY I FINISHED IT: I started reading it and could not put it down. I got so
caught up in the story I just had to see how it ended.

WHO I’D GIVE IT TO: Any one who loves romance novels.

OTHER NOTES AND CONTENT WARNINGS: There is some reference to pre-marital sex and the inference to what is in those "other" types of romance novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment